Hi everyone!
We spent the last few days preparing for Sophie Bear's first beach trip! Who knew that someone as small as our Bear would need so much stuff!?! Alas, gone are the days of gettting by with only carry-on's. Now, we need a stroller, car seat, countless outfits and truckload's of nappies!

Sophie wanted to be involved in every aspect of the packing process, so we started in the laundry room. So many cute outfits - how's a girl supposed to choose?

After that, daddy and the munchkin practiced reading in preparation for the long plane ride. Daddy did most of the reading, but Sophie followed along with the colourful pictures of Curious George!

Finally, I thought it appropriate to snap a picture of the lovely Dublin weather we will leave behind. I can't believe it's snowing in March!
Tune in next week for pictures from our adventures on the Persian Gulf!
Love,
Andrew
2 comments:
Good to see that Sophie is already reading the books I got her!
I think she gets more adorable every day!
Hi Rendas! Hope you have a great trip! Happy 5-month birthday to Sophie (yesterday)!
Love, Natalie, Scott and ?
Post a Comment