Tuesday, February 20, 2007

110 Days Old - The First Tooth Pokes Out :)

Hi folks!

I know I just posted yesterday, but we have some exciting news to report! Something white peeked out of Sophie Bear's gum today! It's her first tooth!




As you can see, it's not the the usual first tooth location . . . but, the Renda Family Motto has always been "We're just a little different!"




Exciting stuff (and more sleepless nights for all three of us)!

Love,
Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi family!!!
Just wanted to say hi - the pics of Sophie are darling! I love how bright-eyed she is! Congrats on cutting that first tooth, Sophie - there are a lot more to follow! And congrats on your baptism - you are a child of God and may you follow Him all of your days! Check out Jeremiah 29:11 when you have time! :)

I'm so sorry we can't be there for the baptism this weekend - we are throwing a baby shower for some friends AND it sounds like the abominable snowman is going to wreak havok on Minneapolis - supposed to be two or three days straight of heavy, wet snow. Boo! I want spring!

Love you all - safe travels!
Natalie (and Scott and Baby A)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Hope you had a nice trip to Kentucky (I think you get back today or tomorrow?). Anyway, we're sorry we weren't able to make it down there to see you ... I'm sure you were plenty busy though! Sophie is a popular attraction, I'm sure!

Anyway, if you're not yet home, we wish you safe travels!!! And if you are home, welcome home!

Nat and Scott and Baby A