Thursday, November 2, 2006

It's a girl!









Hi everyone!

I would like to introduce Sophie Claire Renda to you all! She was born at 7:10 PM on Thursday, November 2nd and weighed 6 pounds and 13 ounces!

Mom and baby are both doing fine. I'll post more details and pictures after the three of us have had some rest :)

Thanks for all you prayers and good wishes! They definitely paid off!

Love,
Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KATE AND ANDREW HAVE A BABY GIRL!!! As I sit here in tears, I cannot tell you how incredibly beautiful she is! You are going to LOVE being a parent, especially to a baby girl (I am a little biased). I can't believe she is here!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD SOPHIE CLAIRE!!!! Savannah and I can't wait to meet you. You have to unbelievably wonderful and loving parents. I think you are going to have one perfect life! OK, now that I have rambled on and on, I am going to go stare at those beautiful pictures! WE LOVE YOU GUYS! ALL THREE OF YOU! CONGRAUTLATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray! Welcome Sophie Claire! And you're so beautiful, just as we knew you would be! Congrats to your proud parents... we're so happy for them. We love you already!
McGarveys